Something powerful happens when a group of people come together in a space for a shared purpose. Chani harnesses the collective energy by crafting workshops that allow those who experience them to integrate new learning into action steps.
Workshop Titles Include:
- Allowing yourself to be seen.
- Being in "The Not-Knowing Place"
- Being with the Mystery
- Dating at 50+
- Dating Yourself
- Dating Anxiety
- Healing from Childhood Bullying
- Interfaith and Queer Families
- Integrating the many parts of our selves
- Loving the Face in the Mirror
- Process of Change - Stepping into the Unknown
- Realistic Goal Setting
- Social Justice
- Abuse of Power
- Success: A Gentler Definition.
- Tapping into the Miracles of everyday life
- The Art of Letting Go - Lessons from Autumn
- The Clothing "Drag" we wear and the Reasons we wear them.
- Visioning and Manifesting
Do you want to learn more about Judaism?
With Chani you can explore:
- What intrigues you about your heritage?
- What inspires you about your people?
- What are the universal truths that transcend religion?
- How and why would you like to celebrate the holidays?
- Learning the Trope (Torah Cantalation).
- Prayers and Blessings
- Scholar in Residence
- Shabbaton and Weekend Retreats.
As an ordained interfaith minister raised in the Jewish tradition, Chani brings a unique approach to spiritual teaching. She creates customized workshops and weekend retreats tailored to the group she is working with.